Centralized Management and Control
User friendly desktop and local intranet web based as well as Cloud based web interface for monitoring, configuring and managing systems in the network with detailed report and graphical dashboard. Accessible from anywhere. Local and Cloud Server architecture to manage distributed network effectively.
Enhanced easy to manage Client deployment
Supports multi locations within a company
SAAS based ready to deploy solution supports multi-tenancy
Connection, scanning and threat detection symbols
View overall network health from a single screen
Quick upgrade all systems with newer definitions of threats from one place
Improved logging and alerting
Prevents from all types of malware including Virus, Adware, Ransomware, Trojan, Bloatware etc. A robust multi-layer scanning engine with accurate, very good detection rate.
A robust scanner Includes Next gen, multi-layer, fastest scanner with Artificial intelligence technology with supervised learning and Threat community for zero day detection and continuous improvement in the threat detection rate.
Also included behavioral and heuristic scanners along with traditional signature approach and comes with complimentary 24x7 technical support, whenever you need it.
IDS/IPS Detects malicious network activities which exploit application vulnerabilities and blocks intruder attempts.
Firewall Monitors inbound and outbound network traffic based on rules.
File Activity monitor monitors which files were copied, deleted, renamed.
Parental Control blocks malicious sites. Also lets you schedule when PC or Internet can be available for certain user.
Web Protection Phishing Protection Blocks phishing sites. Let you white list websites
Web Filtering Blocks sites as per its categories. So you can block Social sites etc.
Block any Application from accessing internet
Whitelist Application so that only these Applications will be granted Internet access
Scans and reports the links for downloading vulnerability patches. Also, scans for Windows security fixes and updates
Birds eye view of all the Software and Hardware running on endpoints
What is Max Secure End Point Security-Business?
Max Secure End Point Security-Business leverages client-server architecture to detect and delete threats across a network while putting control in the hands of IT administrators, not end-users.
Common Threats To The Enterprise:
- With virus and spyware threats, intruders are able to gather confidential company information and intellectual property without consent.
- Threats kills productivity by delivering ads that distract and frustrate employees by taking time away from projects resulting in missed deadlines.
- IT Staff must devote precious time and resources to combat common annoyances like popups and computer crashes and other time draining support requests.
- Some threats continuously broadcasts information over Enterprise networks, sapping valuable bandwidth that could otherwise be used for faster communications.
- If companies are not aware that threats are responsible for wasting bandwidth and killing productivity they may incur unnecessary expenses to purchase additional bandwidth and equipment.
Max Secure End Point Security-Business
The following minimum system requirements are needed to run Max Secure Anti Virus Enterprise Edition:
- Pentium processor
- 500 MB of RAM
- CD/DVD drive (for installation from CD).
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or later and should be online(for updates over the Internet).
- 500 MB of free hard disk space
Max Secure End Point Security-Business works on the following versions of Microsoft Windows:
- Microsoft Windows XP, all versions, 32/64 bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic, all versions, 32/64 bit
- Microsoft Windows 7, all versions, 32/64 bit
- Microsoft Windows 8, all versions, 32/64 bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1, all versions, 32/64 bit
- Windows Server 2000, all versions, 32/64 bit
- Windows Server 2003, all versions, 32/64 bit
- Windows Server 2008, and 2008 R2, all versions, 32/64 bit
- Windows Server 2012, all versions